Monday, 14 September 2015

My Future isn't a Dream; 我的未来不是梦-张雨生

A chinese song for my fellow friends who have Monday Blue: 

你是不是像我在太阳下低头
流着汗水默默辛苦的工作
你是不是像我就算受了冷漠
也不放弃自己想要的生活


你是不是像我整天忙着追求
追求一种意想不到的温柔
你是不是像我曾经茫然失措
一次一次徘徊在十字街头

因为我不在乎 别人怎么说
我从来没有忘记我
对自己的承诺 对爱的执著

我知道我的未来不是梦
我认真的过每一分钟
我的未来不是梦
我的心跟着希望在动
跟着希望在动

My Future isn't a Dream

Like me, do you bow your head in the sun
working hard quietly in sweat
Are you too, even being treated coldly
Still harping on your desire lifestyle

Like me, are you busy all day to pursuit
Something that you have never experienced
Have you ever adrift
hover at crossroads again and again

I don't care what people say
I have never forgotten my promise to myself, my attachment to love

I know, my future isn't a dream
I live every minute meaningfully
My heart beats with hope

*Please note English lyrics are not direct translation of the original Chinese song

9 comments:

  1. Hello Frugal Daddy,

    I remember this song. It has an upbeat tempo. The lyrics are meaningful, but I caught myself letting out a sigh. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SS

      It is supposed to be a positive song but there are emotional connotations that can trigger a sigh. Haha. Have a good week and hope you can live your dream

      Delete
  2. Frugal Daddy,

    Poetry in music; music in poetry.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SMOL

      I am not there yet, so cannot use 笑傲江湖。:)

      Delete
    2. Hi sgshareinvestor ab

      Thanks for dropping by. Hope your Tuesday will be better. :)

      I am impressed with the massive updated information available in your blog, or rather, your website. Good work there!

      Delete
  3. 性情中人 !....Chey! So many 感触!

    Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rolf

      I didn't say I am not. We are same same but different. Haha.

      Delete